Ready to protect your ass(ets) without legal confusion? Then the Legal Roadmap gives you the straightgorward strategy you need to get your legal ducks in a row.
Inside this digital book and companion online resource, you’ll find three Maps that will help you build a business you love, built on a strong legal foundation. And you’ll get my guidance step-by-step to execute each of the action items contained in the Maps.
Map #1: Determine your true north
This Map helps you create a simple reference point. One that you can use to quickly decide if that new idea, trend, or business “must-do” will help your business grow. Or if it is something you can pass on for now.
Map Outcome: A simple 1-sheet plan you’ll use to simplify and streamline your business.
Map #2: Do enough legal stuff
Next up, this Map makes sure you have a core set legal tasks done. Even if you’ve been in business a while, you might have skipped at least one of these tasks!
Map Outcome: You’ll have enough legal stuff done to launch your business or keep your existing business out of legal hot water.
Map #3: Achieve your goals
The final Map helps you discover which legal tasks will help move your business forward. So you can eliminate should do legal tasks and focus only on those that will help you meet your goals.
Map Outcome: A personalized legal to-do list of projects that will help you achieve your current business goals.
This might sound like a lot, but I know that you can do it.
And since I’m all about adding ease, this book isn’t full of fluff or filler.
It’s 154 pages, packed with information, action items, and step-by-step instructions so you can start taking action right now.
What do I have for you?
- A Kindle/PDF book containing the 3 Maps and step-by-step instructions for completing each Map
- An interactive online version of the book, with videos, links, and resources for faster execution
- Google Docs versions of each of the book worksheets
- Bonus #1: 24/7 access to our private online community to ask me your questions
- Bonus #2: A legal toolbox of 20+ checklists and quick videos where I answer other common legal questions you might have
Why should you buy from me?
Everyone’s brain works differently. Some people learn by reading, others learn by listening, and others learn by doing.
This is why when you buy from me, you aren’t just getting a book.
You are getting:
- a set of resources designed to help you, in whatever way you work best
- a 24/7 place to leave questions when you are stuck, so I can help you get unstuck
- access to a licensed attorney that actually *gets* how a creative business operates
- a community to help support you as you navigate getting your legal ducks in a row